Nikita

Not only because of this military jacket and the industrial scenery, i decided to rename this post Nikita! For all of you, who knows the famous song from Elton John (especially the music video of it) will instantly recognize the  analogy.
This outfit we shoot in end of February. I know that i'm probably the worst blogger when it comes to timing! You see already everywhere  spring outfits, with open shoes and so.. But if it comes to the weather here in Germany, this could be for two weeks! Anyway, this is my last "winter outfit" post. It is a good cut, because i work on a new page for the blog and have a lot ideas for the spring! I'll try to do my best and to post regular! If my job allows it!!! Thanks again to all of you who have been following from the start! This was a long time ago, i know :)

Jacket/Bag Pack/ Shirt-Zara


Kommentare

Instagram