Call me Stella!

Being a blogger is not always easy! We are like a small sect and  everyone wears the same stuff! Never thinking of a designer items bevore, but since a start blogging the seduction become stronger than ever and i long for a boy bag, Dior Pearl earrings or Alexander Wang shoes!! Of course  i am a realistic and i can't afford myself pieces like this. But high street brands like H&M or Topshop  are the perfect resolution for this problem. Being trendy for less! So let me introduce you my Stella  outfit: H&M is very good when it comes to McCartney! This dress is a perfect copy of the Resort Collection 2014!  And the leo jacket was the print hype last summer season. My "Dior" earrings are from Topshop and my "Chanel" cuff is from Zara. The only thing that is really original is my DVF cross bag that i bought from The Outnet. For more than a 70 % Discount of course! We don’t want to overact right?
 

Dress, Jacket-H&M Trend/ Shoes, cuff-Zara/ Earrings-Topshop/ Bag-DVF via The Outnet

Kommentare

Instagram